At Decatur Medi Clinic, we provide care for all ages, from newborn to geriatric, for a wide
variety of medical needs, including preventive care, immunizations, care of acute illnesses,
and urgent care needs. We also perform sports physicals, work physicals, and DOT exams. We offer
a wide range of diagnostic services such as laboratory evaluation, X-rays, and EKG.
We accept most insurance plans, including Arkansas Medicaid, ARKids, Missouri Medicaid,
OK Medicaid, and Medicare. Please contact us with any concerns; we are willing to work with
any financial situation. It is our pleasure to meet your medical needs.
The goal of preventive medicine is to prevent disease or injury at the earliest possible
stage through screening, education, medications, and/or lifestyle changes.
- Ages 0-18 : We perform routine physical exams at 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 2 years. Thereafter we perform annual physical exams until the age of 18. These are referred to as EPSDTs, for Early, Periodic Screening Diagnostic and Testing. With these annual evaluations we also perform Head Start physicals, kindergarten physicals, sports physicals, and camp physicals. At these evaluations we assess for and administer the appropriate immunizations for free to those eligible through the Vaccines for Children Program. We also provide long-term care and/or referral to specialists for chronic medical conditions.
- Ages 18-40 : We perform routine physical exams as indicated by health status and work environment. We perform work physicals and DOT exams. We recommend Well Woman Exams, including pap smears and breast exams. We have a wide range of diagnostic tools for preventive medicine and care for a full spectrum of chronic medical problems such as asthma, allergies, eczema, depression/anxiety and type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Ages 40-65 : We perform recommended annual physical exams with screening for preventable diseases, as well as work physicals and DOT exams. We also care for chronic medical conditions such as high blood pressure, emphysema/COPD, thyroid problems, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Ages 65+ : We perform annual physical exams and screening, including free Welcome to Medicare Exams, work physicals, and DOT exams. We also care for chronic medical conditions, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, emphysema/COPD, osteoperosis, incontinence, arthritis and sleep disorders.
If you have an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room. If your
condition is stable, we are able to provide care for a wide variety of urgent needs including,
but not limited to:
- broken bones
- open wounds/lacerations
- acute pain
- upper respiratory infections
- sinus infections
- urinary tract infections
- stomach upset
- abdominal pain
Utilizing our clinic for urgent situations helps reduce medical costs, time spent in ER
waiting rooms, and ER volume, leading to better medical care for all.
Work and DOT Physicals
We perform pre-employment physicals, TB tests, adoption physicals, work physicals, and DOT
physicals. We also provide Worker's Compensation evaluations for several local companies.
- Laboratory Services
- Strep Tests
- Pregnancy Tests
- Full range of laboratory evaluations
- Echocardiograms (EKGs)
- Full range of X-ray evaluation
- Pulmonary Function tests
- Cryotherapy - freezing of warts of other skin lesions
- Electrocautery - burning of undesired skin lesions
- Surgical removal of undesired and/or cancerous skin lesions
- Incision and drainage of abscesses or sebaceous cysts
- Repair of lacerations/wounds
- IV therapy
- Splinting/casting of fractures/sprains
- Nebulized respiratory treatments
- Many other disease-specific treatments available
At Decatur Medi Clinic we are constantly trying to give our
patients high quality family medical care. Our providers are continually
learning about the latest medical practices and methods to serve you