Kim Mitchell-Silver, M.D. - Medical Director
- Hometown: Picuyune, MS
- Undergraduate: Pearl River Community College, William Carey College
- Medical: University of Mississippi
- Residency: AHEC Southwest in Texarkana, Arkansas
- Certifications and Memberships: Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced
Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS),
American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Specialties/Interests: Family Practice, Acute care, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine.
Dr. Silver is the supervising physician of Veronica Dockery, PA-C, and is
available to see patients at Decatur Medi Clinic Monday through Friday.
Veronica Dockery, PA-C - Primary Care Provider
- Hometown: Topeka, Kansas
- Undergraduate: Harding University, B.S. in Exercise Science, 2004
- Graduate: Missouri State, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, 2006
- Certifications and Memberships: Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac
Life Support (ACLS), National Commission on Certification of Physician
Assistants (NAACP), American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Practicing in Benton County Since: October 2008
- Specialties/Interests: Family Practice and Acute Care
Physician Assistants are healthcare professionals who are authorized by the state to
practice medicine as part of a team with physicians.
We care about you and your family. That is why we offer a wide
range of services ranging from acute care to managed care. This allows us
to not only focus on lifespan but also healthspan.