Decatur Medi Clinic was founded as McCollum Clinic in 1958 by Dr. Edward McCollum. Seeing the need for a medical clinic in rural Arkansas, Dr. McCollum placed his office in the northwest corner of the state.
In 1992 we became a Certified Rural Health Clinic, which enables us to better care for the medical needs of our area.
Since the 1950's Decatur Medi Clinic has taken care of the people of Northwest Arkansas and the surrounding communities with dignity and respect. Now in our 5th decade, Decatur Medi Clinic strives to be an integral part of the healthcare needs of the Decatur community.
From South of Decatur: Take Highway 59 north to Decatur. The clinic is located on the right just past McNichols Eggs.
From North of Decatur: Take Highway 59 south to Decatur. Turn left into the parking lot for the Decatur State Bank.
From West of Decatur: Use Highway 102 to Decatur. Turn right on Main at the light. The clinic is located one block away on the right.
The town of Decatur was founded in the 19th century. It was named after American war hero Steven Decatur who fought in the Barbary Wars. Decatur has a population of approximately 1,700, and sits in the rural northwest corner of Arkansas in Benton County.
Decatur Medi Clinic is an Independent Rural Health Clinic and is locally owned. Our mission is to provide quality medical care while maintaining a family centered medical home for our patients.